Google Web Fonts API error for Blogger.com


Wanted to have a built-in Font from Google Web Fonts API.

So I tried to implement it on my own.

Google Web Fonts provided XML code:

The link in the end looks like this:   WHEN I ADDED – &subset= * It needs &subset=   for recognizing other language characters i guess.


&subset=

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME BEAT THIS ERROR: 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s