While installing Windows XP you might get this error: NTLDR is missing, CRTL + ALT + DEL to restart. – If so, check the link below, it helps. Link for problem solving : http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000465.htm Continue reading Windows XP NTLDR is missing error
I tried installing Windows XP on friends computer.
1. NTLDR or Hal.dll missing or corrupted
4. Windows could not set the offline locale information error during install.
Fix #1: Rebuild boot.ini with Easy Recovery Essentials
Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows includes a complete “from-scratch” rebuild of the bootloader and BCD for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 that should take care of this problem, even if other solutions fail.
Easy Recovery Essentials is guaranteed to fix the “hal.dll is missing or corrupt” error automatically using its built-in Automated Repair option. EasyRE is currently available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and can be downloaded and created on any PC.
Continue reading “Fixes for Windows XP hal.dll error”
How to Fix Missing Hal.dll Errors
- Restart your computer. It’s possible that the properly restart your computer. Instead, you’ll need to force a restart. See How to Restart Anything if you need help doing that. error could be a fluke.Note: Since errors appear before Windows XP is fully loaded, it’s not possible to
- Check for proper boot order in BIOS. You might see the error if the boot order inBIOS is first looking at a hard drive other than your main hard drive.Note: If you’ve recently changed your boot order or recently flashed your BIOS, this may be what’s causing your problem.
- Run Windows XP System Restore from a command prompt. If this doesn’t work or you’re receiving the error message before you’re able to complete this process, move on to the next step.
- Repair or replace the boot.ini file. This will work if the cause of the problem is actually Windows XP’s file and not the file, which is often times the case.Note: If repairing the does correct the issue but the problem reappears after a reboot and you’ve recently installed Internet Explorer 8 in Windows XP, uninstall IE8. In this specific situation, IE8 could be the root cause of your problem.
Continue reading “hal.dll Error when installing WINDOWS XP!”
Creating your bootable USB key: Things that you need: A USB key (capacity: 1 or 2 GB) A Windows XP CD (official version) – Can be mounted through ISO Mounting Tools (PowerISO, NERO, Daemon Tools and etc ). A PC with a CD player and a USB key (NO NEED FOR CD ROM) The WinSetupFromUSB software: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-109e97af.html You need to make sure that: Your USB key is bootable Your machine allows you to boot from your USB key (check the BIOS) Your key is fast enough to avoid delays during installation of the OS Installing XP Once downloaded, run the … Continue reading Installing Windows XP if Problems persist.
Time It Right If you’re already sleepy, staying awake to read is more of a challenge than normal. Our natural patterns of sleepiness and alertness, known as circadian rhythms, play a role in timing your reading assignments. Your body naturally gets sleepy between midnight and 7 a.m., with another sleepy period midafternoon. You’re more likely to feel alert between 6 and 11 p.m., according to the National Institutes of Health. Since not everyone’s circadian rhythms are the same, you should tune in to your body’s specific rhythms to identify your alert times. When possible, time your reading to when you’re … Continue reading Getting Sleepy while reading or falling asleep while reading? Then take a look at these tips.
Wanted to have a built-in Font from Google Web Fonts API. So I tried to implement it on my own. Google Web Fonts provided XML code: The link in the end looks like this: WHEN I ADDED – &subset= * It needs &subset= for recognizing other language characters i guess. &subset= THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME BEAT THIS ERROR: SOURCE USER Continue reading Google Web Fonts API error for Blogger.com
I’ve been Using Link2SD on every Android device.And stock and Custom Roms too.Had problems before with this error particularly and now i guess i have the answer. When it shows error: MOUNT SCRIPT ERRORMount Script cannot be createdMount: Invalid argument 1. You need to format you’re SD Card. But before that, you should BACKUP EVERYTHING IMPORTANT TO YOU! * You can do Nandroid backup before doing anything, in case everything fails. (Didn’t happen to me). * You can Backup everything with Titanium Backup and SuperBackup. (Both are really helpful for me). 2. Using MiniTool Partition Wizard ( Im using Server Edition, but … Continue reading Link2SD Mount script error.
If you receive this error message A device attached to the system is not functioning, here are a few things you may try. It is quite possible that the attached device is not working for one of these reasons: USB or external device is switched off, or connected improperly The external device and drive types are incompatible The external device is not properly inserted in the drive or connected to the port The drive door is open The external device is not properly formatted. (MY CASE) Correct the problem by addressing the above possibilities and try again running your command again. … Continue reading A device attached to the system is not functioning Error